Am I the only one that misses smaller phones?


Sometimes I go phone browsing heck we just bought my father in law a phone (Samsung A10). But I can't get over the fact how big phones just are now. I'm on my iPhone SE still and love it to death mainly cause jail broken and didn't update it from iOS 10 so it's snappy as heck.But man some of these phones take up my whole pocket like no joke. Currently I can put my iPhone SE and wallet in one pocket and my keys in the other but trying the A10 or iPhone 8 was just crazy huge for me.Then I feel as phones get more advance, thinner, and bigger I can't seem to find phones that would be easy to take apart. Like my iPhone 4S last me for years just switched off of it like 2 years ago and I had bought one new battery and just unscrewed the two screws and opened her up and popped out the old battery and put the new one. Same with my old Samsung just open the lid and Bam. My iPhone SE is the same but from the front just have to open it careful not to snap the touch ID cable. But these new phones feel like once the battery is done it's gonna be a nightmares getting in there especially for me not being that tech savvy.I don't want to sound old but I miss when things just came apart easier and were reasonably sized. Next time you get a chance put an old iPhone or Samsung Galaxy next to your current phone. Remember when you could one hand phones? When you could reach every corner of the screen one handed?I feel like Apple is my only hope for maybe a new SE but i wont bet on it. via /r/technology http://bit.ly/2VuAKTm

Popular Posts